Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Allow me to introduce myself...

That's me. I'm Laurie, your tour guide into the insanity of my mind. I am 22 years old. I have an Associates of Arts degree. I like video games, comic books, My Chemical Romance, zombies, foreign languages, and Star Wars. Music means a lot to me. I like to draw. I like to sing. I like to be happy. Resident Evil is my favourite video game series. Dawn of The Dead (1979) is my favourite movie. I LOVE movies. My Chemical Romance is MY life. I moderate for their street team (-keeping fingers crossed-) and for their website (http://www.mychemicalromance.com/blog/mikael/meet-mods)(I am xxdeathnotronic.)

Why did I start this blog when I have a perfectly good Live Journal?

No one really uses Live Journal. So yeah.

Plus I figure this would give me the initiative to post in this, rather than how I neglect my Live Journal.

So, yeah. Expect more insanity & randomness.

xoxo Laurie.

No comments:

Post a Comment