Friday, July 30, 2010

Helena (Shuffle thingie)

Brigid tagged me on facebook to do this, so I posted it here.

1. Put Your iTunes on Shuffle.
2. For each question, press the ‘next’ button to get your answer.
3. You must write down the name of the song no matter how silly it sounds!
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
5. Tag some peeps. (I TAG YOU.)

What do your friends think of you?
First We Take Manhattan by Jennifer Warnes (Cover)

If someone says, “Is this okay?” You say?
It's Not A Fashion Statement, It's A Fucking Deathwish by My Chemical Romance
(xDDD)

How would you describe yourself?
Ride On Shooting Star by The Pillows

What do you like in a guy/girl?
Virtual Star Hasseigaku (Virtual Star Embryology) (Remix) by Kikoku Inoue


How do you feel today?
Famous Last Words by My Chemical Romance.
(O_o;)

What is your life’s purpose?
We Be Steady Mobbin' (Feat Gucci Mane) by Lil Wayne.
(xD!!!!)

What is your motto?
Desolation Row (Cover) by My Chemical Romance.

What do you think about very often?
Legend Of Zelda by System Of A Down.
(ROFL, are you calling me a nerd, random survey?)

What is 2 + 2?
Inner Universe by Yoko Kanno.
(It meant to say, "Four.")

What do you think of your best friend?
Natsu no Arubamu (Eyes On Me; Japanese Version) by Manami Kiyota.
(>_> Uhm.)

What do you think of the person you like?
I Never Told You What I Do For A Living by My Chemical Romance.

What is your life story?
The Funeral Of Hearts by HIM.

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Caramelldansen by Caramell.
(Yes, all I want is for my life to be me dancing to this song forever. DO THE CARAMELLDANSEN!)

What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Bulletproof by La Roux.

What will you dance to at your wedding?
Rinbu Revolution (Round Dance Revolution) by Masami Okui.
(Well.. it has dance in the title. ROFL)

What will they play at your funeral?
My Mind composed by Nobuo Uematsu.
(.... :( I could see that.)

What is your hobby/interest?
Man With The Machine Gun composed by Nobuo Uematsu.
(LAGUNA! LAGUNA! LAGUNA! LAGUNNNNNAAAAAAA!)

What is your biggest fear?
DEAD! by My Chemical Romance.
(YES.)

What is your biggest secret?
This Is The Best Day Ever by My Chemical Romance.

What do you think of your friends?
My Way Home Is Through You by My Chemical Romance.

What will you post this as?
Helena by My Chemical Romance.

//

So, my friend called me the other night and wanted me to go with her up to Knoxville to pick up her friend, who was coming home to get his truck before going back up to Fort Dix.

Let's just say.. I know a lot about her friend now. LOL.

Sometimes, I think my behavior is self-destructive.. but I usually say, "Fuck That."

2 comments: